- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Pizza, Wine and Board Games at The Great Oregon Wine Co. and Distillery
November 13 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Come out to The Great Oregon Wine Company and Distillery in Dundee for another night of wine, pizza and board games.
There is complimentary pizza by the slice with purchase of one of our flight options or glass of wine at the home of Duck Pond Cellars. Pizza is sourced from local Newberg Pizza shop Honey Pie Pizza.
Sanitized board and card games are available to grab and play, or bring your favorite from home.
Don’t forget, curbside pick-up service is available at our tasting room. Contact us to reserve a time for pick-up.