- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- This event has passed.
Plant Nite at Oak Knoll Winery
June 3 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$45
Plant Nite on June 3 at historic Oak Knoll Winery in the Willamette Valley brings everything you need to create an open terrarium full of succulents in a planter made from birch bark.
After teaching you how to care for succulents and helping you pick your plants, we’ll guide you as you create your own unique planter. Plant Nite brings all the supplies and decorations, provides detailed instructions on the making and care of your planter, and we do the clean up when you’re done. All you have to do is show up and have a great time.
Cost is $45. Use the discount code ValerieR for a 40% discount
This is a 21-and-older event. And please, no outside food or beverage. We will have small food plates to purchase.