- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Plant Nite Day at Oak Knoll Winery
February 2 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$49
Plant Nite on Feb. 2 at Oak Knoll Winery in the Willamette Valley means dig, drink and be merry.
Cultivate your creativity, naturally. Our gifted growers will guide you step-by-step as you make a mini Zen garden, succulent arrangement, or tiny terrarium. Dig in for two lively hours of planting, creating, and laughing with the group. Cost is $49.
Yaymaker events give you everything you need to get up, get out, and get making! Instruction is provided by an expert host, so no experience is required, and everything you need is supplied. Show up early to grab drinks & a bite to eat – and give your week something to shout about.
There is no outside food or beverage allowed at this 21-and-up event, and no pets.