- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Pop-up | Design by Discovery | The Cottage
August 27 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Design by Discovery is owned by Sylvia Larson, a local interior designer offering handmade home decor products. Sylvia will be joining us for an exciting pop-up during Ladies’ Night on August 27th. She specializes in indigo dye but experiments with other natural dyes and offers kitchen towels, napkins, table runners, face masks, pillow cases, duvet covers, framed fabric art & prints. More info on www.designbydiscovery.com.