- Hot, dry climate July report marks finale by Greg Jones at Linfield
- Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
- Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
- Boise-area Telaya Wine Co., uses Idaho Syrah to top Cascadia International
- Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- This event has passed.
Portland Picnic Wine Tasting Festival
July 11, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
The Portland Picnic is back for its fourth year on July 11, 2020! Bring a chair or blanket and enjoy a beautiful summer day in Westmoreland Park tasting from an exceptional array of 100 wines from around the world. Not a wine drinker? Not to worry, there will be delicious beers from Level Beer and nonalcoholic beverages to enjoy. Plus, tasty food offerings from local food vendors, live music, a great selection of community vendors and an activity zone filled with fun for the whole family.
The event is free to get in and family friendly! Tasting Packages are available for purchase to partake in the wine tasting. Buy them online before the event at a discounted price.
No pets or outside food or beverages are allowed.
The Portland Picnic is proud to support Ride Connection, as their 2020 beneficiary.