- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Portland Picnic Wine Tasting Festival
July 11, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
The Portland Picnic is back for its fourth year on July 11, 2020! Bring a chair or blanket and enjoy a beautiful summer day in Westmoreland Park tasting from an exceptional array of 100 wines from around the world. Not a wine drinker? Not to worry, there will be delicious beers from Level Beer and nonalcoholic beverages to enjoy. Plus, tasty food offerings from local food vendors, live music, a great selection of community vendors and an activity zone filled with fun for the whole family.
The event is free to get in and family friendly! Tasting Packages are available for purchase to partake in the wine tasting. Buy them online before the event at a discounted price.
No pets or outside food or beverages are allowed.
The Portland Picnic is proud to support Ride Connection, as their 2020 beneficiary.