- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- This event has passed.
Pour Oregon: A Virtual Wine Festival
April 29 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm$75 – $170
This year, our virtual Pour Oregon wine festival will bring together our winery partners from all over the state for a long weekend of fun events April 29 to May 2. Check out all the options at www.pouroregon.com!
We are offering you a choice of 15 sessions — each with actual wine tasting in your home, featuring Oregon winemakers introducing their wines and sharing their stories.
Some sessions also include food pairings, cooking classes, and books. Sign up for one session, one a day, or (gulp) all fifteen!
Nearly all sessions are available nationwide to the dozens of states where we ship wine. (A few are Portland-area only, since they involve restaurant food pickup.)
Discounts available for Cellar 503 members and for purchasing multiple session tickets!