- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- This event has passed.
Pours In Stores Sip and Shop in Issaquah
May 18 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30.00
The Issaquah Chamber of Commerce and Grand Ridge Plaza are partnering with wineries, breweries, and musicians to bring you the third annual Pours In Stores Sip & Shop event with live music, wine, beer and cider tasting throughout the stores at Grand Ridge Plaza.
The block party begins the moment you arrive at the plaza (next to the Regency Movie Plex) to pick up your souvenir glass and your tasting tickets. Sip, stroll, shop and sip some more along the Highlands Avenue shops while you enjoy local wines and brews poured in various tasting locations, snacks and live music while mingling with friends and neighbors.
Pours in Stores will be THE event you want to attend on May 18. This is a great time to celebrate the coming of summer and enjoy our lovely Issaquah Highlands community.
WINERIES & BREWERIES: DeLille Cellars, Drum Roll, Long Cellars, Michael Florentino, Pearl & Stone Wine Co., Sol Stone Winery and Timber City Ginger Beer.
For your convenience, an optional wine/beer check is available. Your purchases can be picked up and stored back at registration, for easy access when you have completed the walk.
STORES: Issaquah Highlands Dental, Civilized Nature Healthy Pet Supplies, Verizon Wireless, Soma Intimates, Frame Central, Chinoise Sushi Bar, Scout & Molly’s, Barre3, Kumon Math & Reading
Ticket includes: $5 coupon for bottle purchases, souvenir glass, 10 tasting tickets, and evening full of fun, shopping and complimentary snacks.
Pre-Sale price $30 | At Event: $35
You can also follow our walk on Facebook @IssaquahChamberofCommerce
Questions: Email: events@IssaquahChamber.com or Call: 425-392-7024
Thank you to our Sponsors Grand Ridge Plaza, Virginia Mason and Evergreen Ford / Lincoln / Chevrolet
This event takes place rain or shine be sure to join us