- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- This event has passed.
Pours In Stores Sip and Shop in Issaquah
May 18 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30.00
The Issaquah Chamber of Commerce and Grand Ridge Plaza are partnering with wineries, breweries, and musicians to bring you the third annual Pours In Stores Sip & Shop event with live music, wine, beer and cider tasting throughout the stores at Grand Ridge Plaza.
The block party begins the moment you arrive at the plaza (next to the Regency Movie Plex) to pick up your souvenir glass and your tasting tickets. Sip, stroll, shop and sip some more along the Highlands Avenue shops while you enjoy local wines and brews poured in various tasting locations, snacks and live music while mingling with friends and neighbors.
Pours in Stores will be THE event you want to attend on May 18. This is a great time to celebrate the coming of summer and enjoy our lovely Issaquah Highlands community.
WINERIES & BREWERIES: DeLille Cellars, Drum Roll, Long Cellars, Michael Florentino, Pearl & Stone Wine Co., Sol Stone Winery and Timber City Ginger Beer.
For your convenience, an optional wine/beer check is available. Your purchases can be picked up and stored back at registration, for easy access when you have completed the walk.
STORES: Issaquah Highlands Dental, Civilized Nature Healthy Pet Supplies, Verizon Wireless, Soma Intimates, Frame Central, Chinoise Sushi Bar, Scout & Molly’s, Barre3, Kumon Math & Reading
Ticket includes: $5 coupon for bottle purchases, souvenir glass, 10 tasting tickets, and evening full of fun, shopping and complimentary snacks.
Pre-Sale price $30 | At Event: $35
You can also follow our walk on Facebook @IssaquahChamberofCommerce
Questions: Email: events@IssaquahChamber.com or Call: 425-392-7024
Thank you to our Sponsors Grand Ridge Plaza, Virginia Mason and Evergreen Ford / Lincoln / Chevrolet
This event takes place rain or shine be sure to join us