- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- This event has passed.
Pre-Memorial Day Weekend Pickup Party at Utopia Vineyard
May 18 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 11:00 am, repeating until May 19, 2019
Dear Fellow Utopian Vineyard Tasting Society Member:
I am writing to invite you to our first pick up party of 2019 Saturday, May 18 and Sunday, May 19. As a member of the Tasting Society, you receive specially discounted Utopia Wines at Memorial Day, Labor Day, and Thanksgiving. Every year, we invite you to come to the tasting room on the weekend BEFORE those holidays. In this way, you always get first shot at any newly released wines before the general public shows up on the holiday weekend.
Your allocation for Memorial Weekend 2019 will be the 2016 Utopia Estate Pinot Noir and the New 2017 Utopia Estate Pinot Noir. We will be pouring both the 2016 and 2017 Estate Pinot Noirs for the party with a selection of other Utopia Estate Wines and serving chocolates and artisan breads and cheeses.
So that we can plan for the wine allocations at the pick up party, I would be very grateful if you would click on Reply and let me know if you will be able to make it to the tasting room on the 18th or 19th. And, if there is another weekend in May that would be more convenient for you, just let me know. If you are not able to make it to the pickup party, we will ship your wine to you via UPS or FedEx, weather permitting in your area.
Hope to see you soon!
All the best,