- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Pre-Memorial Day Weekend wine tasting at Natalie’s Estate Winery
May 22, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$25
Please join us for wine tasting over Pre-Memorial Day and Memorial Day Weekends. We are a small family-owned winery located in the heart of wine country specializing in big red wines (Cabernet, Merlot, Malbec, Zinfandel, Tempranillo, Sangiovese…) along with Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Pinot Gris, and Rosé.
Things will look different this year from past Memorial Day’s – reservations are required so that we can provide a great experience while keeping you safe with the current COVID protocols.
For this upcoming Pre-Memorial and Memorial Day weekend,
we will be tasting a great selection of wines-
2020 Oregon Chardonnay
2016 Hillside Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
2017 “The Papouli” (Malbec & Cabernet Sauvignon blend)
2017 “Columbia Valley” Meritage
Individual tasty charcuterie boards will be complimentary to pair with the wines.
Please make your reservation at 503-807-5008 so we can thoughtfully space out the appointment schedule for you and our customers.
This Pre-Memorial Day and Memorial Day weekends will be different from past Memorial Day weekends, as we will host you for a seated tasting and have a limited number of appointments. Make your reservation early.
May 22, 23, 29, 30, 31, 2021
From 11am – 5 pm
Where: Natalie’s Estate Winery
16825 NE Chehalem Dr., Newberg, OR 97132
$25 per person for tasting
Complimentary to Cellar Club members
Tasting by appointment only! Call to make your reservation at 503-807-5008.
We can’t wait to see you.
Contact and more information: