- None in the top 10, but nine from Northwest get inside Wine Spectator’s top 60
- Bob Bertheau joins German icon Loosen at J. Christopher Wines
- Abeja Chardonnay edges DeLille’s Harrison Hill at Great Northwest Invitational
- Election Day arrives for office-seeking Airfield Estates Winery owner
- Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- This event has passed.
Pre-Memorial Day Weekend wine tasting at Natalie’s Estate Winery
May 22 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$25
Please join us for wine tasting over Pre-Memorial Day and Memorial Day Weekends. We are a small family-owned winery located in the heart of wine country specializing in big red wines (Cabernet, Merlot, Malbec, Zinfandel, Tempranillo, Sangiovese…) along with Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Pinot Gris, and Rosé.
Things will look different this year from past Memorial Day’s – reservations are required so that we can provide a great experience while keeping you safe with the current COVID protocols.
For this upcoming Pre-Memorial and Memorial Day weekend,
we will be tasting a great selection of wines-
2020 Oregon Chardonnay
2016 Hillside Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
2017 “The Papouli” (Malbec & Cabernet Sauvignon blend)
2017 “Columbia Valley” Meritage
Individual tasty charcuterie boards will be complimentary to pair with the wines.
Please make your reservation at 503-807-5008 so we can thoughtfully space out the appointment schedule for you and our customers.
This Pre-Memorial Day and Memorial Day weekends will be different from past Memorial Day weekends, as we will host you for a seated tasting and have a limited number of appointments. Make your reservation early.
May 22, 23, 29, 30, 31, 2021
From 11am – 5 pm
Where: Natalie’s Estate Winery
16825 NE Chehalem Dr., Newberg, OR 97132
$25 per person for tasting
Complimentary to Cellar Club members
Tasting by appointment only! Call to make your reservation at 503-807-5008.
We can’t wait to see you.
Contact and more information: