- None in the top 10, but nine from Northwest get inside Wine Spectator’s top 60
- Bob Bertheau joins German icon Loosen at J. Christopher Wines
- Abeja Chardonnay edges DeLille’s Harrison Hill at Great Northwest Invitational
- Election Day arrives for office-seeking Airfield Estates Winery owner
- Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- This event has passed.
Pre-Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving Weekend Wine Tasting at Natalie’s Estate Winery
November 26 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$30
Please join us for Pre-Thanksgiving & Thanksgiving Weekend at Natalie’s Estate Winery!
Immerse yourself in our new releases of premium wines, paired with holiday treats and complimentary charcuterie board. Enjoy the friendly people, surrounded by nature’s view and the holiday magic in our intimate tasting room.
A complimentary charcuterie board filled with holiday delights will be served with the wines in a festive and welcoming holiday atmosphere!
We would love to share our new & celebrated releases with you.
We will be pouring the following Natalie’s Estate wines:
2018 Sangiovese Reserve
2018 Red Willow, Cabernet Sauvignon
2018 The Pines Vineyard, Merlot
2013 Meritage -A special offering for the holidays! Boyd has been saving this wine for a special time. He thought this holiday season is a perfect time as the wine is showing beautifully.
Please schedule a tasting appointment by calling Boyd at 503-807-5008.
(There will be limited seating available in an effort to keep everyone safe and comfortable!)
Where: Natalie’s Estate Winery, 16825 NE Chehalem Dr., Newberg, OR 97132
When: November 20th, 21st, & 26th, 27th & 28th
Time: 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tasting Fee: Complimentary for Cellar Club members and their guests or $30 per person for non-members.
Facebook Event Page – https://www.facebook.com/events/2910891139125858