- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Pre-Thanksgiving Weekend at Natalie’s Estate Winery
November 22 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$20
Please join us for the weekend before Thanksgiving! Stop by the tasting room and try our newest releases paired with a complimentary table platters of smoked meat, seasonal tortes, wine truffles and an assortment of other holiday delights surrounded by a wonderful forest view. Come and share the holidays with us! We are open by appointment and would love to see you.
With any 3 bottle purchase we will be offering a hand-crafted ornament as our thank you for your continued support this year. Connect on our social media to see what they look like. @nataliesestatewinery.
Where: Natalie’s Estate Winery
When: November 21st and 22nd
Time: 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tasting Fee: $20 per person with 10% discount on case purchases; Complimentary for Cellar Club Members
Appointments are required. Please call us at 503-807-5008
We are located at 16825 NE Chehalem Dr., Newberg, OR 97132.
Masks are required when arriving and walking around the tasting room. Once seated you may remove your mask. You will be seated with your group, safely distanced from other guests.
Questions and to make a reservation call 503-807-5008
Winery web https://nataliesestatewinery.com/