- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Pre-Thanksgiving weekend: Big bottle tasting at Rex Hill
November 20, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 11:00 am, repeating until November 21, 2021
It’s time to pop some BIG BOTTLES from Rex Hill for your BIG family gatherings this holiday season!
Join us the weekend prior to Thanksgiving for an opportunity to taste wines poured from our biggest bottles in REX HILL’s cellar.
Large format flight will be available Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Nov. 19- 21. Cost is $40 per person.
Reserve a general tasting on our website and let us know you want the BIG Bottle Tasting when you arrive.