- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- This event has passed.
Progressive lunch at J Wrigley, Yamhill Valley and Youngberg Hill
December 16, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Sunday, repeating until March 18, 2019
Tired of the same old brunch? Sunday brunch just got a whole lot better. J Wrigley Vineyards, Yamhill Valley Vineyards, and Youngberg Hill have teamed together as “Three Roads” to showcase their wines and make your Sundays more interesting this winter.
Enjoy your meal one winery at a time. Start at J Wrigley Vineyards for bubbles and appetizers, move on to Yamhill Valley Vineyards for sandwiches and a white flight, and finish at Youngberg Hill for dessert and Pinot.
10 a.m. – noon – appetizers paired with bubbles at J Wrigley
Noon – 2 p.m. – sandwiches and a white flight at Yamhill Valley Vineyards
2 p.m. – 4 p.m. – dessert and Pinot at Youngberg Hill
Reservations are required.