- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- This event has passed.
Provisions Winemaker’s Dinner
August 25 @ 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm$18 – $100
Six times each year, chef Lindsay Park creates a special 5-course dinner featuring special wine pairings. Her résumé includes Harvest Vine and Purple in Seattle as well as Gasperetti’s and Geppetto’s in Yakima. Chef Park has been the driving force behind Provisions and her winemaker’s dinners are truly a memorable experience.
On Aug. 25, we will be exploring Chilean wines paired with regional specialties from Chile. Reservations are required. Please join us.