- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- This event has passed.
Provisions Winemaker’s Dinner
August 25, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm$18 – $100
Six times each year, chef Lindsay Park creates a special 5-course dinner featuring special wine pairings. Her résumé includes Harvest Vine and Purple in Seattle as well as Gasperetti’s and Geppetto’s in Yakima. Chef Park has been the driving force behind Provisions and her winemaker’s dinners are truly a memorable experience.
On Aug. 25, we will be exploring Chilean wines paired with regional specialties from Chile. Reservations are required. Please join us.