- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
October 24 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$20
Join us for some pumpkin carving and a beverage out in the old growth apple orchard. Prizes for best Halloween costume and best pumpkin.
Please remember to dress warm and wine club members receive 20% off with their promo code. All ages welcome.
Tickets can be purchased on eventbrite.ca (https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/pumpkin-carving-tickets-124174771083)