- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
R. Stuart Winery Harvest Open House
November 21 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm$20
In the spirit of 2020, we’ve decided to reinvent our annual Harvest Open House. Not only will it be complete with distancing protocols to keep us all safe, but we’ll be offering you a rare opportunity to taste some of these older vintage reserve wines ranging from 2007 to 2015, and to stock – or re-stock – your own cellar with these gems. Although we won’t be pouring our current release wines, they will all be available for purchase.
Reservations and masks are required to enter.
Please call or email Casee to reserve your spot!
Saturday, November 21st
Noon to 2pm
2 to 4pm
4 to 6pm
R. Stuart & Co. Winery
845 NE 5th Street, McMinnville
$20 per person includes the library wine tasting and a charcuterie plate.
In addition, 25% of all tasting fees will be donated to our Local Food Bank.
Wine Club members – you and one friend are welcome as our guests!
Reservations are required for specific time slots
Each time slot is limited to 40 people so please call early
Please stay home if you’re not feeling well
Masks are required when you’re not eating or drinking
We’ll take your temperature at the door