- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
R. Stuart Winery Harvest Open House
November 21, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm$20
In the spirit of 2020, we’ve decided to reinvent our annual Harvest Open House. Not only will it be complete with distancing protocols to keep us all safe, but we’ll be offering you a rare opportunity to taste some of these older vintage reserve wines ranging from 2007 to 2015, and to stock – or re-stock – your own cellar with these gems. Although we won’t be pouring our current release wines, they will all be available for purchase.
Reservations and masks are required to enter.
Please call or email Casee to reserve your spot!
Saturday, November 21st
Noon to 2pm
2 to 4pm
4 to 6pm
R. Stuart & Co. Winery
845 NE 5th Street, McMinnville
$20 per person includes the library wine tasting and a charcuterie plate.
In addition, 25% of all tasting fees will be donated to our Local Food Bank.
Wine Club members – you and one friend are welcome as our guests!
Reservations are required for specific time slots
Each time slot is limited to 40 people so please call early
Please stay home if you’re not feeling well
Masks are required when you’re not eating or drinking
We’ll take your temperature at the door