- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Red Mountain Revealed Virtual Series
April 23 @ 4:00 pm - 4:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 4:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until April 30, 2020
The Red Mountain AVA Alliance brings the sights and sips of Washington’s acclaimed wine growing region directly to your living room!
Tune in via Facebook (@RedMtnAVA) at 4 p.m. (PT) every Thursday in April to hear directly from Red Mountain winemakers about why this historic American Viticultural Area is a top growing region for the Cabernet Sauvignon grape varietal, and a few to try right now, take a virtual horseback wine tour and more.
Wine lovers can access the Red Mountain buying guide here.