- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Red Mountain Revealed Virtual Series
April 30, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 4:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 4:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until April 30, 2020
The Red Mountain AVA Alliance brings the sights and sips of Washington’s acclaimed wine growing region directly to your living room!
Tune in via Facebook (@RedMtnAVA) at 4 p.m. (PT) every Thursday in April to hear directly from Red Mountain winemakers about why this historic American Viticultural Area is a top growing region for the Cabernet Sauvignon grape varietal, and a few to try right now, take a virtual horseback wine tour and more.
Wine lovers can access the Red Mountain buying guide here.