- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Red Mountain Virtual Happy Hour Wine Series
April 13, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm
An event every day that begins at 6:00 pm, repeating until May 31, 2020
Each week, the collegial feel among Red Mountain area wineries is on display during the COVID-19 pandemic with the Exit 96 Virtual Happy Hour Wine Series.
Staged on Facebook at 6 p.m. six days a week, the rotation features one of the following each day — Purple Star Wines, Frichette Winery, Hamilton Cellars, Hedges Family Estate, Hightower Cellars, Purple Star Wines, Red Mountain Trails Winery, Tapteil Vineyard & Winery or Upchurch Vineyard.
Themes range include Tiara Tuesday, Walk Wednesday, Thursday Blending, Foodie Friday, Summer Plans Saturday and Sunday Sipping.
You must “Like” the winery on Facebook in order to join the conversation.
Hashtags included #Exit96, #WAWINE and #CommunityNotCompetition.