- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Red Mountain Virtual Happy Hour Wine Series
May 18 @ 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm
An event every day that begins at 6:00 pm, repeating until May 31, 2020
Each week, the collegial feel among Red Mountain area wineries is on display during the COVID-19 pandemic with the Exit 96 Virtual Happy Hour Wine Series.
Staged on Facebook at 6 p.m. six days a week, the rotation features one of the following each day — Purple Star Wines, Frichette Winery, Hamilton Cellars, Hedges Family Estate, Hightower Cellars, Purple Star Wines, Red Mountain Trails Winery, Tapteil Vineyard & Winery or Upchurch Vineyard.
Themes range include Tiara Tuesday, Walk Wednesday, Thursday Blending, Foodie Friday, Summer Plans Saturday and Sunday Sipping.
You must “Like” the winery on Facebook in order to join the conversation.
Hashtags included #Exit96, #WAWINE and #CommunityNotCompetition.