- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Chocolate Weekend at Tucannon Cellars
February 18 @ 11:00 am - February 20 @ 5:00 pm$15
Come join Tucannon Cellars for chocolate fondue with a variety of dippable treats to create your own unique red wine and chocolate pairings! Includes tastings of five different wines and three kinds of chocolate. Event will be staged in the Sugar Pine Barn on Saturday and in the Tucannon tasting room Friday and Sunday.
Free for wine club members. Tasting fee applies for non-members.
Open 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. Thursday through Monday