- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Chocolate
February 8 - February 9
An event every week that begins at 12:00 am on Friday and Saturday, repeating until February 17, 2020
Celebrate the month of the love by whisking your loved one off to Lake Chelan to indulge in artisan wine and chocolate pairings. For two weekends in February, the Lake Chelan Wine Valley hums with couples on romantic retreats and friends gather for a much-needed winter getaway.
Tasting rooms fill with smiling faces and the sound of surprised delight at each taste of red wine and chocolate. Romance, limousine rides, library wines, chocolate, wine… immerse yourself in all things love!