- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Romance Weekend at Purple Star Winery
February 17 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 11:00 am, repeating until February 18, 2020
Join us Feb. 16-18 for Red Wine & Romance Weekend at Purple Star Winery. We will have Columbia Valley author DeeAnna Galbraith in the tasting room reading excerpts from her latest romance novel and selling signed copies.
Local artist Sangria Silver Designs will set up her beautiful hand metalsmithed jewelry.
The tasting fee of $15 is refunded with bottle purchase and Wine Yakima Valley pass holders receive a 10% discount on wine purchases.