- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Romance Weekend at Purple Star Winery
February 18 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 11:00 am, repeating until February 18, 2020
Join us Feb. 16-18 for Red Wine & Romance Weekend at Purple Star Winery. We will have Columbia Valley author DeeAnna Galbraith in the tasting room reading excerpts from her latest romance novel and selling signed copies.
Local artist Sangria Silver Designs will set up her beautiful hand metalsmithed jewelry.
The tasting fee of $15 is refunded with bottle purchase and Wine Yakima Valley pass holders receive a 10% discount on wine purchases.