- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Chocolate At Silvara Vineyards
February 14, 2014 @ 11:00 am - February 17, 2014 @ 5:00 pmFree
Visit us at Silvara Vineyards for this outstanding tasting event! We will be pouring all our wines, offering chocolate and a rose for the ladies — while supplies last.
Cornish-trained Erin McNamee, a singer/songwriter and part-time resident of the Wenatchee Valley, will be performing Saturday from 2-5 p.m. The fireplaces will be blazing, so please come and warm your souls and share the love.