- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Regional tasting of Bordeaux at Terra Blanca
March 1, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$45
The first class is Bordeaux Part I at Terra Blanca on Red Mountain is where we will be exploring the history of the Bordeaux region of France, one of the most widely known and respected wine growing regions in the world.
We will be tasting through three vintages of our own Signature Series Cabernet Sauvignon, Signature Series Merlot and our flagship Bordeaux blend, the Onyx. These wines are made from grapes grown on our property, but originated in the Bordeaux region. We will be tasting the wines harvested in 2010, 2013 and the current vintages of all three.
They will be paired alongside hors d’oeuvres provided by our own winery executive chef, Jim Vande Berg. Guests who join us for these tastings will also have access to special sale prices for the wines poured at the tasting.
Tickets are on sale now for $45 per person, or $35 for wine club members (first two tickets only). Get your tickets while you can.