- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Regional tasting of Bordeaux at Terra Blanca
March 1 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$45
The first class is Bordeaux Part I at Terra Blanca on Red Mountain is where we will be exploring the history of the Bordeaux region of France, one of the most widely known and respected wine growing regions in the world.
We will be tasting through three vintages of our own Signature Series Cabernet Sauvignon, Signature Series Merlot and our flagship Bordeaux blend, the Onyx. These wines are made from grapes grown on our property, but originated in the Bordeaux region. We will be tasting the wines harvested in 2010, 2013 and the current vintages of all three.
They will be paired alongside hors d’oeuvres provided by our own winery executive chef, Jim Vande Berg. Guests who join us for these tastings will also have access to special sale prices for the wines poured at the tasting.
Tickets are on sale now for $45 per person, or $35 for wine club members (first two tickets only). Get your tickets while you can.