- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards special release of 2018 Malbec
September 26, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Visit the tasting room of Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards as we release our 2018 Malbec.
This is a perfect wine for hearty fall dishes and game meats. So far this year our 2018 Malbec has earned a “Best of Class” and Platinum Medal (95 points) from the 2020 Monterey International Wine Competition and a gold medal (92 points) from the 2020 San Diego Wine Competition.