- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- This event has passed.
Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards Ultimate Wine and Food Experience
April 17 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm$40
Enjoy a luncheon-sized plate with a wine and food pairing unique to each week this month during the Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards Ultimate Wine and Food Experience.
This week’s feature is Cornish game hens paired with Pinot Noir Reserve, Grenache and Green Lizard Grüner Veltliner.
Cost is $40 per person ($35 for Wine Club Members). RSVP is required. This week’s menu includes:
Roasted Cornish Hens
Creamy Cheese Polenta