- Hot, dry climate July report marks finale by Greg Jones at Linfield
- Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
- Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
- Boise-area Telaya Wine Co., uses Idaho Syrah to top Cascadia International
- Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- This event has passed.
Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards Ultimate Wine and Food Experience
April 17 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm$40
Enjoy a luncheon-sized plate with a wine and food pairing unique to each week this month during the Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards Ultimate Wine and Food Experience.
This week’s feature is Cornish game hens paired with Pinot Noir Reserve, Grenache and Green Lizard Grüner Veltliner.
Cost is $40 per person ($35 for Wine Club Members). RSVP is required. This week’s menu includes:
Roasted Cornish Hens
Creamy Cheese Polenta