- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- This event has passed.
Riesling and Brats at Beacon Hill Winery
March 30, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm$25.00
To celebrate the return of our 2018 Beacon Hill Vineyard Riesling, we have partnered with the perfect food to pair … Altengartz German-brand Bratwurst. The vibrant, lively acidity of Riesling is subdued by the richness of Bratwurst and the spices and herbal tones compliment each other seamlessly.
The Altengartz Food Truck will be offering their full menu including bratz, veggie bratz, burgers and more. Bring the family out to celebrate the return of Spring and enjoy the sunshine with delicious food and wine.
We will be pouring a special tasting flight for $25 which includes a $10 food voucher to the food truck. Wine club members will receive free tastings and a food voucher.