- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- This event has passed.
Riesling and Brats at Beacon Hill Winery
March 30 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm$25.00
To celebrate the return of our 2018 Beacon Hill Vineyard Riesling, we have partnered with the perfect food to pair … Altengartz German-brand Bratwurst. The vibrant, lively acidity of Riesling is subdued by the richness of Bratwurst and the spices and herbal tones compliment each other seamlessly.
The Altengartz Food Truck will be offering their full menu including bratz, veggie bratz, burgers and more. Bring the family out to celebrate the return of Spring and enjoy the sunshine with delicious food and wine.
We will be pouring a special tasting flight for $25 which includes a $10 food voucher to the food truck. Wine club members will receive free tastings and a food voucher.