- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Rogue Suspects performs at Grizzly Peak Winery
September 4 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$15
5:30pm Food Truck
Admission $15 / $13 wine club
Attendance will be limited to allow for social distancing, and we ask that no minors attend at this time.
**Admission by reservation
Reserve at email@example.com
Number of people in party – no children, no pets
We will confirm your reservation via email.