- Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
- Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
- Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
- VineLines Dispatch: James Beard Foundation spotlights Mike Sauer of Red Willow Vineyard
- Tim Hanni MW to speak at WSU fundraiser in Richland
- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
- This event has passed.
Roots and Vines Festival
May 19, 2018 @ 3:30 pm - 10:00 pm$20
YAKIMA, Wash. — The fourth annual Roots and Vines Festival turns Yakima’s historic North Front Street turns into a celebration of Americana, roots and bluegrass music with craft beverages made in the city of Yakima.
The Roots and Vines Festival spans eight hours of live music headlined by Nashville recording artist Nikki Lane, The Last Revel from Minneapolis and Hillstomp out of Portland.
Enjoy food, beer and wine by Antolin Cellars, Kana Winery, Naches Heights Vineyards, Bale Breaker Brewing, Cowiche Creek Brewing, Hop Nation Brewing, Single Hill Brewing, Valley Brewing Co., Swede Hill Distilling and Tieton Cider Works.
Tickets will be available at the Capitol Theatre Box Office or call 509-853-2787.
This is a 21-and-older event. Tickets are $20 at the door.