- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- This event has passed.
Roots and Vines Festival
May 19, 2018 @ 3:30 pm - 10:00 pm$20
YAKIMA, Wash. — The fourth annual Roots and Vines Festival turns Yakima’s historic North Front Street turns into a celebration of Americana, roots and bluegrass music with craft beverages made in the city of Yakima.
The Roots and Vines Festival spans eight hours of live music headlined by Nashville recording artist Nikki Lane, The Last Revel from Minneapolis and Hillstomp out of Portland.
Enjoy food, beer and wine by Antolin Cellars, Kana Winery, Naches Heights Vineyards, Bale Breaker Brewing, Cowiche Creek Brewing, Hop Nation Brewing, Single Hill Brewing, Valley Brewing Co., Swede Hill Distilling and Tieton Cider Works.
Tickets will be available at the Capitol Theatre Box Office or call 509-853-2787.
This is a 21-and-older event. Tickets are $20 at the door.