- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- This event has passed.
Safe Haven cooking class fundraiser at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards
August 31 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm$50
Gloria Reustle of Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards will present a lunch-time cooking class on Aug. 31 to benefit Safe Haven Maternity Home.
Safe Haven Maternity Home is a local nonprofit organization that provides a safe home environment that inspires and provides resources to pregnant women and mothers and their babies who are in crisis.
Tickets are $50 per person, which includes a full lunch and wines. All proceeds are donated to Safe Haven (please make checks payable to Safe Haven). RSVP is required, please call us at (541) 459-6060 for details.