- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
Safe Haven cooking class fundraiser at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards
August 31, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm$50
Gloria Reustle of Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards will present a lunch-time cooking class on Aug. 31 to benefit Safe Haven Maternity Home.
Safe Haven Maternity Home is a local nonprofit organization that provides a safe home environment that inspires and provides resources to pregnant women and mothers and their babies who are in crisis.
Tickets are $50 per person, which includes a full lunch and wines. All proceeds are donated to Safe Haven (please make checks payable to Safe Haven). RSVP is required, please call us at (541) 459-6060 for details.