- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Saturday Musica at Coria Estates: Pretty Gritty
May 7 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pmfree
We’re excited to bring up to the hill a new-to-us band, Pretty Gritty! Sarah and Blaine are known for “pushing rootsy-Americana sounds into an edgy, alternative space”. They will be here on Saturday, May 7th. Book your table as it’s first come, first serve. Salud!
PLEASE NOTE: Music is currently on our outdoor, covered and heated patio.
Book your reservation today!