- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Saturday Musica: Dylan Santiago
April 30 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
We’re excited to welcome for the first time baritone-ukulele playing, singer/songwriter, Dylan Santiago. Join us on Saturday, April 30th, 3-5pm.
Book your table as it’s first come, first serve. Salud!
PLEASE NOTE: Music is currently on our outdoor, covered and heated patio.