- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
#SaturdaySip Self Isolation Party
April 11, 2020 @ 4:00 pm
It’s happy hour! Join us on Instagram Live Saturdays at 4 pm PDT to enjoy a free virtual wine tasting with in house Sommelier, Preston Radford.
Each week we will be featuring an in-depth tasting on a Red and White from our portfolio. We will also have some tasty food pairing ideas.
This week we will be featuring our newly released 2017 Reserve Pinot Noir and our 2017 Reserve Chardonnay with some back of the pantry recipe ideas.
Miss the live stream? Check our posts for the replay.
We are looking forward to you joining us on Saturday for a SIP!