- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Savor Seattle Pop Up!
June 13, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 1:30 pm
We’ve teamed up with Savor Seattle to bring Pike Place Market to the Eastside for the first time ever! On Saturday June 6th and Saturday June 13th we will be hosting a Savor Seattle pop up at our Winery in the Warehouse District!
Each week you can take home a different iconic Market Box with your choice of one Patterson Cellars Wine 2-Packs to add to your box. While you’re here, you can browse our wide selection of reds, whites, sparkling and dessert wine as well!
This week’s box includes a duo of Pike Place Chowder’s New England clam chowder and seafood bisque. Pair them with Le Panier Bakery’s naturally leavened boule and finish up the meal with some beautiful ripe Ranier Cherries!