- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Savor Seattle Pop Up!
June 6 @ 11:00 am - 1:30 pm
We’ve teamed up with Savor Seattle to bring Pike Place Market to the Eastside for the first time ever!
On Saturday June 6th we will be hosting a Savor Seattle pop up at our Winery in the Warehouse District! Each week you can take home a different iconic Market Box with your choice of one Patterson Cellars Wine 2-Packs to add to your box. While you’re here, you can browse our wide selection of reds, whites, sparkling and dessert wine as well!
This week’s Iconic Market Box is Italian-themed. Whip up an easy 15-minute meal for your family with homemade pasta from Il Bistro. Dress it up with fixings from Frank’s Quality Produce and Beecher’s Handmade Cheese.