- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Savor Seattle Pop Up!
June 6, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 1:30 pm
We’ve teamed up with Savor Seattle to bring Pike Place Market to the Eastside for the first time ever!
On Saturday June 6th we will be hosting a Savor Seattle pop up at our Winery in the Warehouse District! Each week you can take home a different iconic Market Box with your choice of one Patterson Cellars Wine 2-Packs to add to your box. While you’re here, you can browse our wide selection of reds, whites, sparkling and dessert wine as well!
This week’s Iconic Market Box is Italian-themed. Whip up an easy 15-minute meal for your family with homemade pasta from Il Bistro. Dress it up with fixings from Frank’s Quality Produce and Beecher’s Handmade Cheese.