- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Scenic Road Cider Event Yoga, A Flight of Cider & Cheese Pairing!!
July 30, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm$40.00
I`m so very excited to announce that Buddha Beats yoga will be teaming up with Scenic Road Cider for an experience like no other. Start your Thursday off right with a yoga practice suitable for all levels held outside overlooking the Okanagan. The Ciderhouse has views of the orchard, lake and mountains. After class we will enjoy a delicious flights of cider that will be paired with delicious cheese. If you still want more feel free to buy a bottle and sit on the picnic tables while meeting other like-minded fun people! Expect to have fun (because how serious can a yoga class really be when hosted at a cidery), learn about cider, meet new friends and fill your belly with fruit lol.
We will be following all the guidelines of social distancing and the ciderhouse has everything in place for you yogis. The entire event will be held outside.
All levels welcome.
We recommend bringing your yoga mat. If you need a mat let me know I will bring you one.
Ticket price: $40.00
For tickets email transfer Aleena at email@example.com
Please include your email, the event date and the full names of the people coming. Upon your arrival to the event you just tell them your name at the door.