- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Scenic Sip Trail PRESENTS Taste Lake Country Seafood Festival
April 25, 2020 @ 11:00 am - April 26, 2020 @ 5:00 pm$40
Join us for Taste Lake Country (TLC) as we present a seafood and wine pairing experience at all eight wineries on the Scenic Sip Trail. TLC showcases the diverse wines of the region paired with seafood-inspired bites at each winery. Purchase a ticket for your desired day and explore the Scenic Sip Wine Trail. See what’s new and exciting for the season and enjoy the Okanagan in a glass paired perfectly with a seafood-inspired bite. Tickets are now on sale at all participating wineries. *excluding Blind Tiger.