- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Seaside Pearl Virtual Wine Tasting
May 1, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Join Seaside Pearl for our Virtual Wine Tasting!
We’re bringing Seaside Pearl ‘s single vineyard, small lot estate wines to your home.
Taste along with Seaside Pearl’s special guest, Carl Boucher at our Facebook Live Virtual Wine Tasting series.
Join us on Friday, May 1 at 6:00 pm for one of three Virtual Tasting aon Facebook Live!
Sip with along with our special guest Carl Boucher.
Carl has always found inspiration in the stories and people behind the world’s most interesting wines.
For the past 20 years, Carl’s curiosity and passion has helped him lead the wine menu for some of the top restaurants and brands in the world, as well as curate wines for collectors and private cellars.
Carl brought the world of wine on board at WestJet, new flavours, new countries and wine regions, creating a wine program with the same personality as the airline.
Each week, Carl will taste you through one of our estate wines, give you some insight about our small lot boutique winery, the unique growing conditions in Fraser Valley Wine Country, how the wine was made, how it tastes, and suggest pairings.
On Friday May 1 at 6 pm, Carl will be tasting our wonderful patio sipper Charlotte Estate Petit Milo wine. Charlotte is a unique wine made from Petit Milo grapes, specifically cultivated for cool climate wine growing regions like the Fraser Valley.
Get ready to sip, chat, and learn!
We’ve pushed our schedule back to make sure we leave enough time to deliver your wine so you can join in!
Order Today by calling 778-856-1312
Free local delivery! Try our new Drive Thru curbside pickup.
You can also purchase wines online at www.seasidepearlwinery.ca
Free Shipping on 6 bottles or more
Seaside Pearl Virtual Wine Tasting Series
May 1: Charlotte Estate Petit Milo 2018
May 8: Magnolias Cabernet Foch Rose 2017
May 15: Interurban Cabernet Foch 2016