- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
- Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
- Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
- This event has passed.
Seattle Wine and Food Experience
February 21 - February 24$55 – $250
SEATTLE — The 11th annual Seattle Wine and Food Experience is now a four-day showcase for wine, beverage, food and lifestyle in the Pacific Northwest, and this year’s venues include SoDo Park, The Sanctuary, the Bell Harbor International Conference Center at Pier 66 and Block 41.
The Seattle Wine and Food Experience benefits Northwest Harvest, which is Washington state’s only nonprofit food bank distributor with a network of more than 380 food banks, meal programs, and schools. Through this network, they provide more than 2 million meals every single month.