- Walla Walla Vintners makes winemaking change
- Famed writer Mike Dunne tastes trends at San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Alumni, College Cellars of Walla Walla rock San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration returns to Ashland for 2019
- College Cellars of Walla Walla again tops Tri-Cities Wine Festival judging
- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
Seattle Wine and Food Experience
February 21 - February 24$55 – $250
SEATTLE — The 11th annual Seattle Wine and Food Experience is now a four-day showcase for wine, beverage, food and lifestyle in the Pacific Northwest, and this year’s venues include SoDo Park, The Sanctuary, the Bell Harbor International Conference Center at Pier 66 and Block 41.
The Seattle Wine and Food Experience benefits Northwest Harvest, which is Washington state’s only nonprofit food bank distributor with a network of more than 380 food banks, meal programs, and schools. Through this network, they provide more than 2 million meals every single month.