- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- This event has passed.
Seattle Wine and Food Experience
February 21 - February 24$55 – $250
SEATTLE — The 11th annual Seattle Wine and Food Experience is now a four-day showcase for wine, beverage, food and lifestyle in the Pacific Northwest, and this year’s venues include SoDo Park, The Sanctuary, the Bell Harbor International Conference Center at Pier 66 and Block 41.
The Seattle Wine and Food Experience benefits Northwest Harvest, which is Washington state’s only nonprofit food bank distributor with a network of more than 380 food banks, meal programs, and schools. Through this network, they provide more than 2 million meals every single month.