- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- This event has passed.
Seattle Wine and Food Experience moves to Bell Harbor
February 24 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm$75 – $110
SEATTLE — The Seattle Wine and Food Experience Grand Tasting on Feb. 24 is a deluxe showcase for wine, beverage, food and lifestyle in the Pacific Northwest, and this year it moves to the beautiful Bell Harbor International Conference Center at Pier 66.
Wines from the Northwest and beyond are featured along with local and regional beer, cider and spirits. Food is a major highlight and includes top culinary talent serving gourmet bites.
Guests stroll through the event as they taste through diverse wines and learn first hand directly from the producers. Other features include artisan food purveyors, sensory experiences, educational elements and more. Check the chefs, drinks and exhibitors page for a full list of purveyors.