- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Secrets of BC’s Wine Regions
May 7, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$50
John Schreiner’s years of experience with BC wine is truly profound. Thankfully, he is always eager to share his knowledge with everyone. Join us for this very special tasting on the wine regions of BC and celebrate the release of his newest book, John Schreiner’s Okanagan Wine Tour Guide, 6th Edition.