- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- This event has passed.
Sensory Education at Cliff Creek Cellars
July 14, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 12:00 pm, repeating until July 15, 2018
At both tasting rooms in the Willamette Valley and in Southern Oregon, Cliff Creek Cellars will set up introductory sensory courses on July 14-15 for all our guests to use and learn from.
Newberg tasting room:
214 E. First St.
Newberg OR 97132
Vineyard tasting room:
1015 McDonough Road
Gold Hill OR 97525