- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- This event has passed.
Sensory Education at Cliff Creek Cellars
July 14, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 12:00 pm, repeating until July 15, 2018
At both tasting rooms in the Willamette Valley and in Southern Oregon, Cliff Creek Cellars will set up introductory sensory courses on July 14-15 for all our guests to use and learn from.
Newberg tasting room:
214 E. First St.
Newberg OR 97132
Vineyard tasting room:
1015 McDonough Road
Gold Hill OR 97525