- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- This event has passed.
Sensory Education at Cliff Creek Cellars
July 14 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 12:00pm, repeating until July 15, 2018
At both tasting rooms in the Willamette Valley and in Southern Oregon, Cliff Creek Cellars will set up introductory sensory courses on July 14-15 for all our guests to use and learn from.
Newberg tasting room:
214 E. First St.
Newberg OR 97132
Vineyard tasting room:
1015 McDonough Road
Gold Hill OR 97525