- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Shop the Woodinville Barrel Works Shop
August 14 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
Woodinville Barrel Works Pop-Up sale in our garage/shop, Friday and Saturday, August 14 and 15 from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm.
We lost most of our sales venues to the pandemic this spring and summer. This is an opportunity to see and shop most of our inventory and discuss potential custom projects.
Please come healthy and wear a mask for all our protection.