- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- This event has passed.
Short Table Dinner – Guest Cheesemaker
December 1, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$39
Dec 1 – Guest Cheesemaker – A delicious 3-course menu by Executive Chef Jeff Van Geest featuring mouth-watering cheeses by Sandra Proulx from Terroir Cheese and Carmelis. Their Goaty Cow, a brie-style cheese made of half goat and half cows milk, won at the World Championship Cheese Contest in 2016. “We have been ageing our cheese in the same ripening room for 17 years and our flora is unique. The milk also greatly impacts the flavour of the cheese and is unique to the farm, breed and feed.”
The Tuesday Night Short Table Dinner series invites locals and visitors to celebrate regional food and wine, featuring fare that is local, rustic, simple, straightforward and seasonal. Held at Miradoro Restaurant at Tinhorn Creek Vineyards at 6:30 pm on Tuesdays from April to May and Oct to Dec.
Up to 6 of your invited guests per table, 3-courses only $39 per person, reservations required, call 250-498-3742 or use Open Table: http://bit.ly/2J08IJt to reserve your seat now.