- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
Short Table Dinner – Guest Cheesemaker
December 1 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$39
Dec 1 – Guest Cheesemaker – A delicious 3-course menu by Executive Chef Jeff Van Geest featuring mouth-watering cheeses by Sandra Proulx from Terroir Cheese and Carmelis. Their Goaty Cow, a brie-style cheese made of half goat and half cows milk, won at the World Championship Cheese Contest in 2016. “We have been ageing our cheese in the same ripening room for 17 years and our flora is unique. The milk also greatly impacts the flavour of the cheese and is unique to the farm, breed and feed.”
The Tuesday Night Short Table Dinner series invites locals and visitors to celebrate regional food and wine, featuring fare that is local, rustic, simple, straightforward and seasonal. Held at Miradoro Restaurant at Tinhorn Creek Vineyards at 6:30 pm on Tuesdays from April to May and Oct to Dec.
Up to 6 of your invited guests per table, 3-courses only $39 per person, reservations required, call 250-498-3742 or use Open Table: http://bit.ly/2J08IJt to reserve your seat now.