- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Short Table Dinner – Northern Cuisine of Milano
November 10, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$39
Nov 10 – Northern Cuisine of Milano – A city of art, culture, design, fashion, and of course food!
Rome may be Italy’s political capital, but Milan is the country’s industrial, financial, and fashion capital. Traditional Milanese dishes are extraordinarily satisfying, inviting one to gather around the table with friends and spend some time together. In short, comfort food of the finest sort.
The Tuesday Night Short Table Dinner series invites locals and visitors to celebrate regional food and wine, featuring fare that is local, rustic, simple, straightforward and seasonal. Held at Miradoro Restaurant at Tinhorn Creek Vineyards at 6:30 pm on Tuesdays from April to May and Oct to Dec.
Only $39 per person, up to 6 of your invited guests per table, reservations required, call 250-498-3742 or use Open Table: http://bit.ly/2J08IJt to reserve now.