- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Short Table Dinner – Northern Cuisine of Milano
November 10 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$39
Nov 10 – Northern Cuisine of Milano – A city of art, culture, design, fashion, and of course food!
Rome may be Italy’s political capital, but Milan is the country’s industrial, financial, and fashion capital. Traditional Milanese dishes are extraordinarily satisfying, inviting one to gather around the table with friends and spend some time together. In short, comfort food of the finest sort.
The Tuesday Night Short Table Dinner series invites locals and visitors to celebrate regional food and wine, featuring fare that is local, rustic, simple, straightforward and seasonal. Held at Miradoro Restaurant at Tinhorn Creek Vineyards at 6:30 pm on Tuesdays from April to May and Oct to Dec.
Only $39 per person, up to 6 of your invited guests per table, reservations required, call 250-498-3742 or use Open Table: http://bit.ly/2J08IJt to reserve now.