- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Short Table Dinner – Porchetta
November 17 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$39
Nov 17 – Porchetta – Whole Roasted Stuffed Pork Belly. Need we say more?
Slow roasted, rolled and stuffed pork belly, the Italian version of hog roast, stuffed with garlic and herbs and generously salted, is utterly sublime. If you’ve ever tasted it, your mouth probably started watering as soon as you read the word.
The Tuesday Night Short Table Dinner series invites locals and visitors to celebrate regional food and wine, featuring fare that is local, rustic, simple, straightforward and seasonal. Held at Miradoro Restaurant at Tinhorn Creek Vineyards at 6:30 pm on Tuesdays from April to May and Oct to Dec.
Up to 6 of your invited guests per table, 3-courses only $39 per person, reservations required, call 250-498-3742 or use Open Table: http://bit.ly/2J08IJt to reserve your seat now.