- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Short Table Dinner – Turkish Cuisine
November 24, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$39
Nov 24 – Turkish Cuisine – Explore the mouth-watering flavours of this world famous cuisine from the crossroads of Europe and Asia with Sous Chef Max Dallemore.
The Tuesday Night Short Table Dinner series invites locals and visitors to celebrate regional food and wine, featuring fare that is local, rustic, simple, straightforward and seasonal. Held at Miradoro Restaurant at Tinhorn Creek Vineyards at 6:30 pm on Tuesdays from April to May and Oct to Dec.
Up to 6 of your invited guests per table, 3-courses only $39 per person, reservations required, call 250-498-3742 or use Open Table: http://bit.ly/Miradoro to reserve your seat now.