- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Silk Scarf Workshop at The Vibrant Vine Winery
November 8, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$54.00
Join us and create a piece of wearable art using the magic art of water marbling.
Colour Drop Design brings the beautiful, ancient art of water marbling to the 21st century by inviting you to be the artist. Come and make your own water marbled silk scarf.
Each workshop begins with a demonstration. Each artist chooses their colours and floats the paint, one drop at a time, on the surface of the water, then uses marbling combs, rakes, or stylus to create the design of their liking.
If you can put ketchup on a hot dog, you can do this art!
All tickets include a glass of wine.
Choose from three time blocks:
Workshop 1: 11:00am – 1:00pm
Workshop 2: 1:00pm – 3:00pm
Workshop 3: 3:00pm – 5:00pm
Maximum 6 participants per time slot. Mask will be required.
ALL AGES WELCOME
For any questions regarding this event, please contact Krista from Colour Drop Design, directly.